vrijdag 17 november 2017

Exploring/Visiting: Groenland Kangamiut (Greenland)

I have this idea for a while... but now i finally did it!
Welcome to my first: Exploring/Visiting post!
I will visit and explore some nice places and take some pictures from everything my eyes catch!
Today i tped to Groenland Kangamiut (Greenland) and wowies! Its a super nice spot!
Make sure you dress yourself warm when visiting!



I tped over to Groenland Kangamiut (Greenland) and right at the landingspot i saw this beautifull building!
Look nice huh!

After i took that picture i wanted to drink some hot coffee before i started to explore more, as you see its freezing and snow is all over the place!
I found a building with a super cosy coffee bar! And they had this super friendly and cute cat!
So cosy and warm!

After a nice hot cup of coffee, and some cuddling with the cat i walked out in the cold... I saw this nice shore with some little shops, anchors, bouys and some boat with fish. 

 I just hope all the wildlife around will not grab that fish!

Yes wildlife! I walked off to a forest looking spot, so beautifull!
then my eyes catched something super cute! When i was trying to hide to get the best picture i saw even more! I was shocked to see a deer behind the cute foxes!
I think the foxes didnt sawme, they still stayed all cute, but that deer? i think he saw me!

So after i got safely, the deer lucky didnt run after me!
I found this cute shore with some wild pinguins!
 I did my best to zoom in as much as my camera could do and took a lovely picture of some pinguin family!
Do you see that cute baby between the parents that are kissing?
How adorable!

I didnt wanna stay too long, they were so relaxed and i trough it was better to leave before i would upset them because they would have seen me.

So i walked over a nice bridge, for a bit i had not much snow in my hair!
Then... i got a bit scared!
I saw this huge polebear and... she has 2 little ones with her!
As fast as i could i ren to a safe spot, you know, they are very aggressive when they have babies!
Didnt wanna get eaten but... i also didnt wanna miss this picture perfect!
So i took a shot...
Adorable mommy with little ones! But make sure you stay away from them! Dont get too close!

After i took this picture and walked a bit further, i heard some sounds.. And yes! There it was!
2 cute wolfs on a rock! When i layed down for a picture and looked up in the sky there was this huge balloon!
I was suprised to see that i got it all in just one shot! 
Perfect! Since my hands were freezing!

I was kinda scared to walk some more... Bear/wolfs.... what was next?
I tried to stay safe and when i trough i would be a snowman soon myself... i saw this church!
Do you see the cute deers behind the church?
I didnt saw them! I saw them later when i checked my pictures!

After i said a prayer i walked out and wanted to find a nice spot to drink my hot choco.
I didnt need to walk that far! This cute little guy came over and cuddles up in 1 of my blankies!
How adorable and cute! Animals also have it cold in this freezing weather!
Yes i was so nice to give him something to drink! No choco but water!

After i got done with my hot choco, yummy that was what i needed! I played some more with the cute little guy, i didnt take my blankie... i trough he could use it better!
I did a few steps and wanted to look if he was still there... But then i saw this little family of deers!
As fast as i could i took a picture, since well you see, mom and dad saw me!
So i took the picture and trough it was time to go home!
I had so much pictures, saw so much wild animals and beautifull building!
It was worth the trip!


If you like my story and pictures and wanna see the place for yourself...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

MOoH! Discounts! Piper top & Yara jeans!

MOoH ! Discounted items! Piper top light. fits: Maitreya, Belleza Isis, Freya & Venus, Ebody, Tonic Curvy & Fine, Slink Hou...