donderdag 25 januari 2018

Stylish for free! My findings!

Hello my lovely ladies,

I just had some time to do a trip on the internet to find the some nice freebees!
I think i did a pretty good job!

This outfit (Dress/Earrings) Are totally free! The hair is free when you are in the group (group is not free).



How chique is that?
I love it and then to think its just totally FREE to create this look!

Info:

Dress:
Entice - Eye of the needle fatpack (GROUP GIFT)
Fits: Maitreya/Slink/Belleza
Hud with 3 textures
L$: 0! Group gift - Group is free to join!

Earrings:
Zuri Rayna - Drop earrings
L$: 0!  Just join the FabFree group wich is also 0L to join!


Hair:
TRUTH hair - Tinsley
All colors/Fatpack for VIP members (350L to join group / Monthly free hair!) 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

MOoH! Discounts! Piper top & Yara jeans!

MOoH ! Discounted items! Piper top light. fits: Maitreya, Belleza Isis, Freya & Venus, Ebody, Tonic Curvy & Fine, Slink Hou...